You'll learn how to:
What you'll get
- 1.5 hours of audio lessons
Everything you need to know to prepare for this revolution.
- Technology primer
Make sense of new technology and understand its place in your world.
- Historical framework
Put the revolution in context to better understand what’s next.
Experts in this course
- Dr. Jonathan ReichentalDr. Jonathan Reichental is a multiple award-winning technology and business leader whose career has spanned both the private and public sectors. He’s been a senior software engineering manager, a director of technology and innovation, and has served as Chief Information Officer at both O’Reilly Media and the City of Palo Alto, California. He’s currently the CEO of Human Future and a professor at several universities, including the University of San Francisco.
- 01IntroductionMeet your host, Dr. Jonathan Reichental, and begin to prepare for the future.
- 02The Industrial RevolutionsLearn that we must understand the past in order to understand the future.
- 03What’s the Fourth Industrial Revolution?This lesson provides the details of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- 04Velocity, scope, and impactLet’s take a look at three of the four core dimensions of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- 05ConvergenceThe fourth of the core dimensions of the Fourth Industrial Revolution is convergence.
- 06Artificial intelligenceExplore the ripple effects that artificial intelligence might have on your future.
- 07Big dataLearn why harnessing big data will be essential to thriving in the fourth industrial revolution.
- 08Cloud computingUnderstand cloud computing’s three most popular forms.
- 09Blockchain, AVs, and IoTLearn how these emerging technologies are changing the way we live and do business.
- 10Quantum computingUnderstand how quantum computing will revolutionize hardware and software.
- 11Non-technological shiftsIn this lesson, we’ll explore the non-technological shifts expected in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- 12What does this mean to you?Let’s get personal and look at what the Fourth Industrial Revolution may mean to you.
- 13What can you do next?What steps should you take to prepare and thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution?