You'll learn how to:
What you'll get
- 1 hour of audio lessons
Proven strategies for surviving a financial emergency.
- Curated resources
Save time searching. We’ve collected resources to inform your financial decisions.
- Glossary of terms
Get up to speed on important personal finance terms.
Experts in this course
- Ray SuarezRay Suarez is a veteran reporter and anchor. He was previously the Senior Correspondent for PBS NewsHour, and hosted the public radio shows America Abroad and Talk of the Nation on NPR. He now hosts World Affairs on KQED and travels worldwide as a lecturer.
- Dr. Sarah NewcombDr. Sarah Newcomb is a Behavioral Economist at Morningstar, Inc. Dr. Newcomb holds a Ph.D. in Behavioral Economics, a master's degree in Financial Economics, and a master's certification in Personal Financial Planning.
- Tony SteuerTony Steuer is an author, podcaster, and financial expert. His books include Get Ready! A Step-by-Step Planner for Maintaining Your Financial First Aid Kit and Questions and Answers on Life Insurance.
- Michele Cagan, CPAMichele Cagan is a CPA, author, and financial mentor with more than 20 years of experience. She has written numerous articles and books on personal finance, investing, and accounting, including The Infographic Guide to Personal Finance, Retirement 101, Debt 101, and Real Estate Investing 101.
- Brittney CastroBrittney Castro is the founder and CEO of Financially Wise, Inc., a Los Angeles-based financial planning firm whose mission is to teach women and couples the art of managing their money. She serves as the in-house Certified Financial Planner for Mint and Turbo.
- Dr. Prudence GourguechonDr. Prudence Gourguechon, M.D. is a consultant, advisor, author, and speaker on the psychology of business. She is a past President of the American Psychoanalytic Association and is the current Principal at Invantage Advising.
- Rachel RichardsRachel Richards is the author of two bestselling books: Money Honey and Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement. She is a real estate investor and former financial advisor.
- Christine BenzChristine Benz is Morningstar's Director of Personal Finance and author of 30-Minute Money Solutions: A Step-by-Step Guide to Managing Your Finances and Morningstar Guide to Mutual Funds: Five-Star Strategies for Success.
- 01When disaster strikesMeet your host, veteran reporter Ray Suarez, and understand what you can do right now to protect your finances.
- 02Build your financial Plan BLearn how to create a contingency plan for future emergencies.