You'll learn how to:
What you'll get
- 1 hour of audio lessons
Everything you need to know to find your personal style.
- Lesson summaries
Be reminded of the key things you’ve learned.
Activities to filter out the noise and identify what matters most for your style.
- Self-discovery tools
Get to know yourself and build a style unlike anyone else in the world.
- Style guidelines
Tips to apply your newfound visual style to your home, wardrobe, and work.
- Mood boarding techniques
Move beyond popular platforms and translate your values into visuals.
Experts in this course
- Meg LewisMeg Lewis is a designer making the world a happier place through books, talks, podcasts, workshops, and videos. Meg mixes comedy and performance to create experiences that help you shine!
- 01Your New Visual Life Begins NowWhat to expect from this transformative process.
- 02Identifying Your Personal StyleThe most unique parts of who you are make for a personal style that no one else can have.
- 03Putting Visuals to What Makes You, YouMood boarding and visualization to gather visual data key in creating your unique personal style guidelines.
- 04Finding Your Personal Style SuperpowerAssessing your mood boards to collect data, identify common visual themes, and get excited about areas of tension.
- 05Creating Your Personal Style GuidelinesUtilizing your findings, consolidating data, and creating hierarchy to begin shaping, and ultimately perfecting, your personal style guidelines.
- 06Moving Forward with Your Personal StyleUtilizing your style on a budget, decorating with a partner in mind, pushing through fear, and other helpful tips to utilize in your new personal style-filled life!