You'll learn how to:
What you'll get
- 2+ hours of audio lessons
Everything you need to know to maximize your earnings on Airbnb.
- Companion e-textbook
When listening isn’t an option, dig into this text-based PDF.
- 28 templates and worksheets
Start hosting sooner with this kit of turnkey templates and worksheets.
- Curated resources
Save time searching. We’ve already curated the most helpful Airbnb resources for you.
- Lesson summaries
Be reminded of the key things you’ve learned via email.
- Q&A with experts
Ask questions and get answers from the course experts.
Experts in this course
- James SvetecCo-owner of LearnBNB and the founder of the BNB Mastery Program.
- Symon HeCo-founder of LearnBNB, host, advocate, and educator. Simon formerly worked in commercial real estate acquisitions at a private equity fund, and is a licensed real estate broker and investor.
- 01Why learn from us?Meet your experts, James and Symon, and get an overview of the course
- 02Before Becoming a HostLearn the crucial steps to take before posting your listing
- 03Building the Machine - Getting Your Property Ready for AirbnbLearn how to prepare your property for success
- 04Building the Perfect ListingLearn how to best showcase your listing online
- 05Pricing MasteryLearn how price variation makes a better profit
- 06Deliver Five-Star Guest ExperienceLearn what makes or breaks a guest’s experience
- 07Mastering cleaningLearn if you should DIY or outsource your cleaning routine
- 08Going on cruise controlLearn how to improve and simplify your hosting experience
- 09How to increase profitsLearn the tricks to making more from your listing
- 10Superhost StatusLearn what it takes to be a Superhost
- 11Airbnb PlusLearn what separates Airbnb Plus listings from the rest of the pack
- 12Subdividing an Airbnb ListingLearn when it makes sense to split up your listings
- 13No Property, No Problem!Learn how to host without owning a property
- 14Earning a Six-Figure Income on AirbnbLearn how to make the most as a host
- 15Paying off Your MortgageLearn how hosting on Airbnb can help you pay off your house
- 16Rapid-Fire Q&A: Hosting FAQsLearn the A’s to the 12 most frequently asked Q’s
Invite a friend, free.
Know someone who’d love to take this course too? When you buy a course, you can invite a friend to take the course with you for free.