You'll learn how to:
What you'll get
- 1+ hour of audio content
Learn how to transform your presentations in just over an hour.
- Companion e-textbook
When listening isn’t an option, dig into these text-based PDFs.
- Expert advice
Stay in touch with Barry after you complete the course.
Experts in this course
- Barry BrophyBarry Brophy has been helping people leverage their conversational skills to deliver better presentations for more than 20 years. He consults with professionals in the private sector and teaches two Master’s level communication courses at University College Dublin. In his research, Barry investigates why people communicate differently in conversation than they do while presenting. He is the author of two books, The Natural Presenter and Awful Presentations.
- 01IntroductionHow presentations really work.
- 02The TWO types of fearLearning the difference between “nerves” and “caution .”
- 03Presentations: Insight not informationUsing conversational examples to understand how presentations should work.
- 04Sight and soundHow to use your eyes and voice when presenting.
- 05Death by PowerPointDesigning visual aids that actually work.
- 06The #1 communication tool of allThe power of stories and how to use them.
- 07Letting the room breatheThe subtle power of interaction in a live presentation.
- 08Layering and zoomingStructuring the final talk.
Invite a friend, free.
Know someone who’d love to take this course too? When you buy a course, you can invite a friend to take the course with you for free.