You'll learn how to:
What you'll get
- 10 audio lessons
Powerful advice to help you achieve your goals.
- Companion e-textbook
When listening isn’t an option, dig into this digital PDF.
- Lesson summaries
Be reminded of the key insights you’ve learned.
Experts in this course
- Scott KellyScott Kelly is a former military fighter pilot and test pilot, an engineer, US Navy Captain and astronaut. A veteran of four space flights, Kelly commanded the International Space Station (ISS) and was a member of the yearlong mission aboard the ISS, the single longest space mission by an American astronaut. In October 2015, he set an American record for the total accumulated number of days spent in space.
- 01IntroductionMeet your host, NASA astronaut Scott Kelly.
- 02Fear in the pilot’s seatLearn why fear is one of life’s best teachers.
- 03Failure is always an optionThink about failure differently.
- 04The truth about being in commandUnderstand the real path to leadership.
- 05A punch in the armLearn why empathy is integral to good leadership.
- 06The smartest person on the missionFind out how the best leaders in the world make decisions.
- 07The strength of a diverse crewLearn how diversity acts as a force multiplier.
- 08Take the blame, pass along the creditUnderstand how to handle mistakes.
- 09It might not be rocket science, but when it is, trust the rocket scientistsLearn why you should always trust the experts.
- 10ConclusionStart working toward the impossible today.