You'll learn how to:
What you'll get
- Curated resources
Save time searching. We’ve collected the best resources for you.
- 45+ minutes of audio lessons
Dive into what you need to know when youw ork from home.
Experts in this course
- Amy O'LearyAmy O'Leary is a former New York Times journalist who now works as a consultant and strategist for media companies. She got her start as a small town newspaper reporter, became a producer at public radio's “This American Life” and has led big teams at Upworthy and Headspace. She lives in Los Angeles with her family.
- Guy WinchGuy Winch is a licensed psychologist who is a leading advocate for integrating the science of emotional health into our daily lives. His three TED Talks have been viewed over 20 million times, and his science-based self-help books have been translated into 26 languages.
- Josh LevsJosh Levs is an entrepreneur, former CNN and NPR journalist, and the leading global expert on modern fathers in the workplace. He is the author of the award-winning book All In: How Our Work-First Culture Fails Dads, Families, and Businesses–And How We Can Fix It Together.
- Hamza KhanHamza Khan is a marketer, best-selling author, and speaker. His insights have been featured in publications such as VICE and Business Insider. In 2017, he self-published his first book, The Burnout Gamble, and his TEDx speech has received over 1 million views.
- Karen DudleyKaren Dudley has been a marriage and family therapist and child development specialist for over 40 years. She serves on the executive board of the Association of Child Development Specialists.
- Jessica CunninghamJessica Cunningham is an astrophysicist turned cancer biologist who works as a research scientist at the Moffitt Cancer Center. She has been working from home for almost a decade, and lives in Virginia with her husband and two young daughters.
- Karen DillonKaren Dillon is the former editor of Harvard Business Review magazine and co-author of three books with Clayton Christensen, including the best-selling Competing Against Luck: The Story of Innovation and Customer Choice, and How Will You Measure Your Life?
- 01Can we even focus right now?Meet your course guide, former New York Times journalist Amy O'Leary, and learn about this special course from Knowable.
- 02KidpocalypseIf you’re lucky enough to be working from home, and you have kids, you already know how hard this is. Parents & experts walk us through how to survive this crisis — with our jobs and families intact.
- 03Things will never be the sameIf you’re lucky enough to be working from home, you already know that the world of the past is behind us. But what comes next? Will our leaders rise to the challenge? Will people demand flexible work from now on? And what does this mean for your own career and happiness?